Wednesday, March 31, 2010

31 week update

As promised, here is the update from our Monday check up.  It really was a quick appointment, so there isn't much. But, Mooner is still growing. My uterus is measuring almost 33 cm, so he's on target.  We had a heartbeat of 134 bpms, which is slower than it has been, but is also right where it should be.  I only have 3 more appointments before we start going every week.  That means we're getting super close!

I'm looking forward to getting our crib. We're expecting it sometime next week, so be looking for nursery pictures soon.  I'm excited to start getting Mooner's room ready. I know it might seem late on that, but we didn't see much sense in starting before we had the furniture.

That's really all I have for now.  We'll be back soon though with more updates, pictures, and things of that sort. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment