Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Goodbye Trimester 2

It's hard to believe, but on Monday, I will officially be in my third trimester.  Mooner's going to be here so soon!
I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed. It just seems like there is so much to do. I know it will get done, but in the meantime I'm freaking out just a tiny bit.  At the same time, I'm so excited to meet my son.

Anyway, to bid farewell to this middle trimester, I have a couple pictures.  I'm not sure if I can get much bigger in these last few months. I'm sure I will, but I'm already stretched pretty far as you can see.

Nicely enough though, I don't have any really visible stretch marks. I'm sure they will come, but for now they're not here. Unfortunately, I don't have an outie yet. I'm still holding out hope though.  It's funny; sometimes when I'm sitting down I can push the area around my belly button in, and it pops out...at least until I let go.  Oh, the things I do to amuse myself. :-)

I also thought I would mention, there is a new poll over on the right hand column.  Since we got some pretty clear pictures, I think it's easy enough to venture a guess as to whether Mooner looks more like me or Ryan. I have my own thoughts, but I'm interested to see what you all think.

There isn't much to update really, since I just did a couple days ago.  But, we will be having more frequent prenatal appointments, which means more things to talk about here.
Be expecting pictures, maybe some videos...I'm hoping to get some nursery pictures up eventually, at least once we get the furniture.  Anyway, stay tuned because I have a feeling these last 3 months are just going to fly, and I know I don't want to miss it! So I'll do my best to make sure you all don't miss much either.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it weird how time can go so fast, yet seem so slow? It seems like forever ago you told us you were prego and now...Last trimester. You look sweet Rachel baby, I think your last outfit made you look bigger than you were. This one is more accurate with the tank top. You're radiant! Thanks for the update, I really hope you get that video. I can remember all three of you making my belly look like waves on the ocean, fun stuff! Love to all three of you, thanks for keeping mama updated :D Love, Mamaw Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mamaw Becky you are radiant and the last 25 weeks pic i think the outfit made you look bigger. You have done an awesome job keeping everyone informed and involved I appreciate it bunches. Hugs and kisses to yall.
    Grammy Jayme

    ReplyDelete