Monday, March 22, 2010

Do the Wave!

I only have 10 weeks left to go! (At least until the due date) I think Mooner is celebrating his soon coming freedom by doing a little dance.  Dad would be proud, especially since it's a dance common to sports arenas.  Yes everyone, Mooner's practicing the wave.

Look at the right side of my belly around 11-14 seconds and you can see it.



Just some other, only slightly related news. I started a nanny-ing position today. I am watching an 8 week old baby girl. So I guess I get to be warmed up a little to the whole baby thing before Mooner comes. Of course it's different since she isn't my baby. But the practice of consoling a crying baby, diaper changes, and safely strapping her in her car seat will be helpful once we have our own little one.

I'm really excited. I still am in awe how close we are to meeting our baby boy. Can't really believe it at all. There seems like there is still so much that will happen between now and then. Lots of prenatal appointments. A couple baby showers. 8 weeks of nanny-ing. I'm pretty sure it's going to fly by really fast though.

Ready or not, he's coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment