Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Moving Along

It's hard to believe, but I'm just about done with the first trimester.  It really seems like it was just a few days ago that we found out we're having a baby.  In just 13 weeks, we've already experienced so much.  From the 2 pink lines on the pregnancy test, to hearing the heartbeat, to following along with different fruits; man, it's been a pretty incredible ride already.

At peach week (13), it's pretty cool to know that Baby pretty much looks like a human. :)  It has vital organs, arms and legs, hands, feet, starting to get teeth, beginnings of bones, and it's head is now only 1/3 the size of its body instead of half of it.

I don't really have a lot to say right now.  I hope to have a lot more updates coming up.  Second trimester will mean the beginning of the bump, and that is exciting.  I'm looking forward to finally having something to show for this little one growing inside me.  Maybe that's weird, but I'm excited about the getting big part.

Until later.  Oh! And Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment