Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Spaghetti Sauce

So, the journey begins. For those of you who don't quite get the spaghetti sauce thing, let me explain.
Prego is a particular brand of spaghetti sauce, and also a common nickname for pregnancy. Thus, spaghetti sauce. Get it? Haha. Ok...anyway.

Ryan and I first discovered on September 30th that we were, in fact, going to be parents. I have to admit we were both a little...surprised? I guess that's what you might say. But, we are very excited, and now that we've known about it for a few weeks, it's become a little more real.

Here is what we know so far. When I visited the midwife on October 10th, she said I was 6 weeks and 1 day along (at least how they calculate things.) What this means is that my due date (for now) is June 5, 2010. It could be changed after they actually get to take a look at the baby and see how it's growing and such, but for now, we're waiting for June. :)

Our next appointment is November 2nd, at which time I guess I'll be around 10 weeks. One very exciting thing about that particular appointment is that we'll probably get a chance to hear a little heart beat! How exciting!

This is just the first of many updates, so please subscribe at the bottom so you can keep track of how things are going with Baby Klein. Feel free to leave comments. You don't have to have an account with Google or anything. Pictures are promised. Really we would love to hear from you all and have you share in our excitement as we prepare for the newest little Klein.

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. So, I'm not quite sure where you wanted me to post some advice but hopefully you see it here. The best advice that we could give you guys is to read the book "Babywise", by Gary Ezzo or "Preparation for Parenting", by Gary & AnneMarie Ezzo. My aunt gave it to me shortly after Anna was born and it was the best gift anyone could have ever given to us. It is all about baby's eating and sleeping patterns with a biblical perspective. You will probably learn about stuff that your doctor will never tell you. The principles in this book saved our sanity many times! Congrats!

    Jennifer Scheele

    ReplyDelete