Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rockin' the Raspberry

Today marks 8 weeks, so that means a new fruit!  This week, baby has grown to the size of a raspberry.



It's also fun because that little raspberry is starting to develop and kick around little arms and legs.  Fortunately, I won't be able to feel it yet. I'm sure there will be plenty of that later.  I'm excited for it, but for now dealing with fatigue, nausea, hot flashes, and headaches is enough for me.

I have thought more often recently how fast this is going already. I know there is still a long way to go, but it's also hard to believe that we're already at 8 weeks!  This first trimester is going to be over before I know it.  So even with the not so fun stuff like being tired and sick, I'm doing my best to soak it all up.  Being able to grow a little life inside me is such an incredible gift.  And I feel like it's incredible how much I love this little one already.  Even though I don't know much about this life inside, I'm just filled with love for it.

32 more weeks to go, and Ryan and I could not be more excited.  It's going to fly, but we're going to relish it.  We can't wait to meet our baby and make this a family of 3!

1 comment:

  1. I love to be able to live this with you and
    Ryan through these posts. Not being able to see you all grow is hard but this blog helps keep us involved and part of our precious grandbaby as he/she or both grow and develop. I am praying that the nausea and headaches lessen. Love all of you bunches
    Grammy Jayme

    ReplyDelete