Monday, February 15, 2010

Belly Bump - Week 25

I feel like I'm getting bigger every single day.  Here I am at 25 weeks.

I think Mooner is really going to be quite a huge baby. At this time, I've gained about 18 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight.  And based on average measurements, he's probably somewhere between 13.5 and 15 inches long.  He's getting big!  I guess getting bigger is most of what he'll be working on these last few months. I can hardly believe I'm almost to my 3rd trimester.  My how this time flies.

Everything is going well though. I've still been feeling really good, and I haven't had any heartburn for about a week now. Praise the Lord!  Besides the slight discomfort that can come with getting bigger though (I pretty much have no choice but to wear my maternity pants now) I've felt great. Thanks everyone for all your prayers.  We're so thankful that God has given me a smooth pregnancy so far, and we know that your prayers are huge part of that.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you from all 3 of us. :)

8 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! I have a funny thought... when I was prego with Chris I worked at K-Mart and they decided to do "biggest loser" contest. Well, it was right around the time I was due to have Chris, so I asked if I could join. They laughed and said no. I was sad. I really think I could have won. Darn. Maybe next time. Hey, question something you where waiting for... did belly button pop? All around the mommys belly the baby chase the bottle when the bottle was half way around POP went the belly button!!! (insert music here) I hope I made you laugh, even if it hurts (previous mother experience). ROFLMBO!!!!!! I love you much. And I cant WAIT to see this little one. I have a sonogram tomorrow so check my page tomorrow night for picture updates!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the song Delores. I'll remember that one. But no, my belly button hasn't popped yet. It doesn't even look like it's getting ready to. Oh well. Maybe it will later.
    I'll check back to see another sonogram pictures. They're so fun! Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you done your glucose test yet? Got to love that flat orange pop!

    Glad to hear things are still going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No glucose test yet. I get to take that when I go in for my next appointment on March 1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness my babygirl, you must be a cross between the Martin side (which is Grandma Myles' side) and the Traxler side. I wasn't that big with any of you at full term. You're dad used to call women that were "great with child" School Bus...If you weren't his, I'm sure you'd fit that catagory LOL. I'm glad I asked for belly shots, I never would have believed this coming in blind in May!!! LOL So glad you and mooner are doing so well, and in spite of the size jokes, you look radiant my little lady:) Talk to you soon, I hope! Waiting on those next set of sono's. Love ya MOM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby you are glowing and Mooner is really showing off. You may be bigger but you are absolutely the most beautiful lady I have seen in a while. Becky is funny Doug probably would still call you a school bus out of love lol. Thanks for the updates and the beautiful pictures of you and Mooner. Hugs to all 3 of you.
    Grammy Jayme

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe you waited to get into maternity pants! :) I've been in mine for quite a while already! They are so comfy! :) My work pants especially, the panel is so soft and stretchy!
    It is funny... I'm 15 weeks now. You are 10 weeks ahead of me... that doesn't sound like as much anymore! :) I can't believe that I'm almost half way done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. are you sure you're really pregnant i think its just a pillow stuffed under there.

    ReplyDelete