Friday, December 11, 2009

The Belly Bump

It's been a little bit since I've updated.  You'll notice the fruit of the week is now an orange!  Mooner's getting bigger!

I know I've been a little remiss in my posting of tummy pictures.  I've had a bit more of a bump for a couple weeks now, so I figured it was probably time to start sharing.  I had Ryan take a picture yesterday, and hopefully I will keep remembering so that we'll have a "belly time line."  :D



Here is the belly bump at 15 weeks.  And that's even before I've eaten anything!  It's getting out there.

Also, I realized there might be some confusion between the ticker and the fruit of the week widget.  The fruit of the week is probably more accurate than the ticker up top.  The widget is set to the updated due date of June 3rd, the countdown is set to the original due date.  I might get to changing it soon, but you know, Mooner will come when Mooner is ready.

Ryan and I are enjoying these days.  It's a strange thing to know that these few months will be the last that it's ever "just us."  But we're excited to add onto the family.  I'm excited to see him be a dad though.  Already he says hello to Mooner every morning and gives my belly a kiss.  I can tell you one thing, this little kid is going to be loved on like no other little kid.

I've been trying to "nest" I guess you would say. We've re-arranged our living room, which might not have much to do with the baby, but we have to start somewhere, and since the living room is the room everyone will see, we figured we'd start there.  As far as a nursery, we at least know which room it will be.  Now we just have to get it ready to go.  Only 6 months to go! (I guess a little less actually)

Well, that's what's new in the life of the Kleins.  Keep stopping in for more pictures and updates.  Love to you all!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Bump!!! Thanks baby!! Rub Mooner for Grammy Jayme

    ReplyDelete
  2. My baby is lookin' pregnant now. I'm so excited! Isn't it fun to get fat for a good reason, no guilt, just exciitement:) Love Grama Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember those feelings of will it be the same when it is not "just us." Nope never again...and i wouldn't have it any other way. being parents together is so great and a new way to fall in love. Truly. Enjoy! cute bump!

    ReplyDelete