Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Amused by the Trend

I have to say, since we've posted the ultrasound pictures, I've noticed a change on our boy or girl poll.  If you remember from before, I noticed that is was either always tied, or the girl votes were always up by one or two.  Since the pictures have gone up, the boy votes have been pretty consistently higher.  I think it was tied one time, but after that, boy has had the lead.

Maybe it was the Mooner picture.  Maybe a girl just wouldn't do that?  Haha.  We're still not sure which we're having, but I just thought I would point out my amusement  at the shift.  By the way, we should find out in about 3 weeks if Mooner is a boy or girl, so if you haven't cast your vote yet, do it while you still can!  You've got a 50/50 chance of being right and the prize is the satisfaction of being a good guesser.  :D

Merry Christmas all!

No comments:

Post a Comment