Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mooner's Crib

Well, we don't have the nursery completely planned, but we did decide on a crib!  We're pretty excited about the set.

Introducing Mooner's sleeping quarters - The Davinci Parker 4 in 1 convertible crib


You can't see it with the bed skirt, but there is a little trundle drawer underneath the crib for extra storage.  Great for small spaces!
I'm excited to get it and start arranging the nursery.  We're thinking of going with a safari theme (because I heart Africa).  We get to register on Wednesday after the ultrasound and I'm very excited to actually make definite picks.  Times a tickin' so getting some things nailed down will feel good.

3 days!  Come back to find out Mooner's gender.  And if you haven't already, get a vote in to see if you were right.  We'll be back soon.

2 comments:

  1. Its beautiful and I cant wait to find out Wednesday!!! Yay Mooner Grammy Jayme loves you whatever the gender. Safari theme is cool let me know as soon as you are sure. I love the new wallpaper on the blog its precious.
    Grammy Jayme

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to know the theme for the nursery ASAP along with the gender of Mooner so i can work on my gift. I want it to be very personal so Mooner can look back on it so its very important for me to kno all the details. I also need all of ur pictures thru ur pregnancy sis cus its gonna be part of the gift. U can email thm to me in ur spare time, if u have any spare time lol.

    Luv, TeTe Sa-Sa

    ReplyDelete